An Indian dessert made during the festive time. In India, festivals are incomplete without sweets. It is said that Lord Ganesha loves laddu so much. Lots of laddus are made for Ganesh Chaturthi. Besan k laddu is a sweet ball made with gram flour(Besan) ghee and sugar. It is just made with 3 ingredients. There are various varieties of laddu such as atta laddu, coconut laddu, Rava laddu this list is endless. It does not take much time to prepare. You also decorate laddu with almonds and nuts.
Tips to make best besan ke laddu
Always choose the best quality of gram flour. Gram flour has a nature to turn bitter in taste after a few months so always taste it before use.
Use good quality of deshi ghee.
Roasting besan is the most important step because roasting besan is important to aromatic and delicious laddus. Always roast besan(gram flour) in low flame. If the gram flour is over-roasted it tastes bitter and gives burn flavor.
You have to keep stirring continuously.
How to make besan ke laddu
- First, take a pan and add 1/2 cup of ghee and melt it.
- Add besan to the ghee.
- Mix well
- Keep stirring and roast besan on low heat/flame. If the mixture becomes dry add a tbsp of ghee.
- After 5-10 minutes, besan changes to golden color with aroma.
- After a few minutes, you will notice that ghee begins to separate out from the besan.
- Continue to roast until the color changes to a golden brown.
- Turn off the flame and set aside to cool the mixture completely.
- Add roasted almonds and melon seeds to the mixture.
- Add 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder and sugar powder into the mixture and mix well. Remember do not add sugar to very hot besan.
- Its time to make laddu. Take a small portion of the mixture and make small balls. Garnish it with almonds and melon seeds.
- Its time to enjoy Laddus.
- you can store laddus for 2-3 weeks in an airtight container.
Besan ke laddu
Besan ke laddu is delicious sweet balls made with gram flour, sugar, and ghee. Besan ke laddu is a popular sweet every Indian festival.
Keywords: halwai jaise besan ke laddu,besan ke laddu,besan ke ladoo,besan laddu,besan ke laddu in hindi
Recipe Yield: 8 servings
Preparation Time: 5M
Cooking Time: 30M
Total Time: 35M
Rating Minimum: 5
Rating Maximum: 5
Recipe Video: https://youtu.be/KUYdvvTj7xM
Recipe Video Thumbnail: https://img.youtube.com/vi/KUYdvvTj7xM/mqdefault.jpg
Recipe Video Name: How to make besan ke laddu
Video Upload Date: 04/20/2020
Recipe Video Description: Besan k laddu with tricks and tips. Besan laddu is delicious sweet balls made with gram flour, sugar, ghee & cardamoms. Homemade mithai to complete festivity. The aroma of roasted Besan in desi ghee is sufficient to make your mouth water.
Recipe Ingredients: 1and 1/2cup Besan(Gram flour) 1/2 cup ghee 1 cup Powder sugar 1/2 tsp cardamom powder 2 tbsp melon seeds 8-10 Almonds
Recipe Instructions: 1. Heat 1/2 cup of ghee in a pan. 2. When ghee melts, add 1&1/2 cup of besan(gram flour)and stir well. 3. keep the flame low. 4. Keep stirring and roast the besan. 5. Keep roasting on a low flame stirring continuously without stopping. 6. When besan begins to turn deep golden in color and separate ghee turn off the flame and remove the pan from the stove. 7. Allowing to cool. 8. When the besan cools completely add cardamom powder, sugar powder, roasted almonds, and melon seeds into it. 9. Mix very well. 10. Its time to make laddus. Take a small portion and prepare small ball size laddus. 11. You can also store laddus in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks.
You also try this recipe