Indian style paneer sandwich | Prepare grilled paneer sandwich recipe.
Here an Indian style recipe to prepare a paneer sandwich. Paneer sandwich is prepared with the stuffing of grated paneer and veggies. This recipe is simple and easy to prepare in a few minutes. The sandwich recipe is a good idea for snack time and also for breakfast.
Paneer sandwich recipe
With a complete step by step process, you can prepare a paneer sandwich in a minute. Sandwich recipes are not native to Indian cuisine as it was inherited from the western cuisine but by adding some masala and veggies we can prepare a desi style panner sandwich in a minute.
Before start, you can also try some of my other recipes after making this tasty paneer sandwich.
- 8 Slice Brown bread
- 1 Cup Paneer Grated
- 1 tbsp Coriander Finely chopped
- 1 Green chilly Finely chopped
- 1 Small Onion Finely chopped
- 1 Tomato Finely chopped
- 1/4 tbsp Garam masala
- 1 Capsicum Finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Kasuri methi
- 1/4 tbsp Jeera powder
- Take a bowl of grated paneer.
- Add onion, tomato, capsicum, coriander leaves to it.
- Now you put some spices into it. such as garam masala, jeera powder, green chili, and Kasuri methi. You can also add dry mango powder.
- Add salt. Mix it well.
- Take the slices of brown bread and spread butter on them. Also, spread sauce on the slices of bread.
- Add the paneer stuffing on one slice of bread and cover with another bread slice on which butter has already been spread.
- Place the paneer sandwich in a sandwich maker and grill until golden and crispy.
- Serve hot paneer sandwich.
First, grate the paneer in a bowl. Add all the veggies such as tomato, onion, and capsicum. Now add spices such as green chilly, garam masala, Kasuri methi, jeera powder, and salt.
Spread butter and sauce on the slices of bread. Now place the paneer mixture on the 4 slices of bread. cover the stuffed bread with the other buttered slice bread.
Spread some butter on the top of bread and place the paneer sandwich in a sandwich maker until golden and crispy. Remove the sandwich from the sandwich maker. Now it is the time to serve the hot paneer sandwich with the sauce. You can also use the chilly sauce or schezwan sauce.